Patient Billing FAQs
- What do I need to know about the bills I will receive for my care?
If you receive services at Uintah Basin Medical Healthcare, you will receive a separate bill for each service, as well as a separate bill for each physician associated with your treatment.
- If my insurance doesn’t consider Uintah Basin Healthcare as a preferred provider, will you bill my insurance?
Uintah Basin Healthcare bills all insurance carriers. If your insurer does not include Uintah Basin Healthcare as a preferred provider, you may be billed for non-covered charges or be responsible for reduced benefits. Please contact your carrier to verify your coverage and/or benefits.
- Will I receive more than one bill for my medical services?
You may receive more than one bill when you receive care at Uintah Basin Healthcare, since several providers may be involved in your treatment and bill independently. For example, independent specialists could include pathologists, radiologists, cardiologists, and anesthesiologists.
Some independent providers may not be covered under your insurance; check with your insurance carrier for coverage information.
Review all bills you receive for appropriate contact information. These bills will have a telephone number for the specific billing office for each service rendered. Direct relevant questions directly to the appropriate provider.
- How can I pay my Uintah Basin Healthcare bill?
If you would like to pay your balance in full, please use one of the following options:
- Pay online using instructions provided on your bill.
- Use the telephone number listed on your bill to call a patient account representative. You may pay using a debit card, credit card, or an electronic check transaction. We accept most major credit cards and bank debit cards.
- Mail your payment with the billing statement you have received to 250 West 300 North 75-2, Roosevelt, Utah 84066.
- Make a payment in person at our main hospital campus.
If you would like to make payment arrangements, contact your patient account representative at the number listed on your statement.
- What if I can’t pay my bill?
Uintah Basin Healthcare is a not-for-profit organization and has payment plans to assist you with your bills. After exhausting all other payment options, you may be eligible for financial assistance on your medical bills. For assistance, contact your patient account representative listed on your statement.
- Can I make payment arrangements on my Uintah Basin Healthcare bills?
Payment arrangements are best made by contacting us at the telephone number listed on your statement.
- Will I have to pay prior to receiving services?
Copayments will be requested at time of service. If you have concerns about your ability to pay for services received, please contact us at the telephone number listed on your statement. Patients are seen for all medically necessary situations regardless of their ability to pay.