Physical & Occupational Therapy
WE ARE OPEN! Call (435)722-6186 for details.
To adhere to state and local public health orders and recommendations, we have implemented the following guidelines to allow for patient and gym member safety and to control gym volumes.
- Workout sessions are by appointment only; please schedule each session with the rehab services reception staff
- All gym members must wear a mask while exercising
- All gym members must maintain a 6 foot distance from other patrons while exercising
- No group exercise sessions will be allowed
- All members must clean the equipment they use before and after each use
- Main Location: M-F, 7 AM – 5 PM
- Gym Hours: M-F 5 AM – 10 PM (closed weekends)
UBMC Main Location (Inpatient & Outpatient)
250 West 300 North
Roosevelt, UT 84066
50 East 200 South
Duchesne, UT 84021
(435)722-6186 (to schedule)
The Villa (Uintah Basin Rehabilitation & Senior Villa)
300 W 265 N
Roosevelt, UT 84066
Home Care Services
Duchesne, Roosevelt, Vernal, and surrounding areas
Can Physical Therapy help COVID patients?
One study suggests that physically active people have lower odds for severe problems and death from COVID-19. Physical therapy for people recovering from COVID-19 can help restore muscle function and benefit mental health. Research also shows that physical activity reduces the risk of anxiety and depression.
We Specialize in Treating Conditions in the Following Areas
- sports medicine
- pre and post-operative orthopedics
- neck and back pain including headaches
- neurological rehabilitation and pain management
- work injuries
- balance and gait training
- vertigo and dizziness
- dry needling
- mechanical traction for the neck & back
At UBMC Physical & Occupational Therapy Services, our mission is to provide the best care possible and to ensure that each patient receives the treatment he or she needs to reach his or her rehabilitation goals. Each of our physical and occupational therapists have received the training and developed the skills to treat a wide array of conditions in a variety of settings.