Urgent Care (Vernal) – (435)781-6634
475 N 500 W
Vernal, UT 84078
SAT: 9 AM – 6 PM
Urgent Care (Roosevelt) – (435)725-2072
SAT: 8 AM – 4 PM
Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine Available
The Urgent Care / Occ Med Clinic in Roosevelt is offering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine (age 12+) Monday-Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. Walk-ins accepted.
Questions? Call 435-789-9675
No Appointment? No Problem.
Walk-In, or call us to set up a telehealth visit. Providing prompt, high quality medical service for sudden illnesses or accidents on a walk-in basis. Certified lab and x-ray services available on-site. Together with our caring staff, we are dedicated to meeting your health care needs.
Services We Provide:
- Minor Illness & Injury
- Fever, Cough, Sore Throat
- Lacerations, Fractures, Sprains
- Work Related Injury
- Sports Related Injury
- Pre-Employment, Scout, Sports, School, DOT, Wellness
- Lab (Blood Work)
- Adult Flu & Pneumonia Vaccines
For WorkMed / Occupational Medicine, click here.
- Patients are seen on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wait times will be based on the number of patients seeking care, as well as the severity of their condition.
- Chronic pain is best treated by the patient’s primary papertyper.net care physician or a pain management specialist.
- Certain conditions such as abdominal pain or life threatening symptoms may be referred to the ER.
Meet Our Providers:
- Full Time